WWT Photography Competition - votes please!!

I have recently entered a photograph in the WWT competition. The photograph was taken on my recent visit to Hungary and has been approved and entered into the "World Wetland" catergory of the competition. If you hover over the "more" link under the photograph title (Early Risers) there is a little piece of information explaining what the photo depicts which was a prerequisite when I sent it in. The photograph has been compressed on the site but can assure you that the original, larger photo is much better!! If anyone likes the shot and is kind enough to vote on my photo then that would be greatly appreciated :)
I shall be entering more photographs in later heats too!

The link is as follows - http://photo.wwt.org.uk/gallery/gallery/single/7982/